Sunday, June 5, 2011

my complicated thingy no more but it hurts...

I have been living my complicated life since I admit to my self that I love him..but it feels good sometimes to be in that way..but when my family gets in between it pains me a lot knowing that I cannot choose him over my family..our families were friends, he's my bestfriends sibling and we're best of friends as well..but what can we do when love chooses to knock on our hearts door when I'm not yet ready and specially with him..we have this so called bond that even my cousin got to notice..I just shrug it out..coz we both know that we can't push through..I wish I could tell him freely that I love him just the same..

We enjoyed our status as being friends..but sometimes I felt his possessiveness specially when he found out that I'm still having a contact with my ex fiance..will his feelings is not unknown to me..yes..we've come to that point that we'd confessed..and I let my self be engulfed with it even for just that moment..ours was just a stolen moment..but my happiest ..during my misery from losing my 1st love he was there..it was his hand that I felt electricity..it was his presence that i felt comforted..then I had my another heartbreak..he was with me too...I didn't know that he also broke up with his girl..and I still didn't recognize my feelings for him then, for me his just my buddy my closest guy friend..but I always wonder why everytime I have my relationship, he also finds one, and when I am broke, he's also broke...

Our feelings got deeper..but its useless..its forbidden..my family remind me not to let my self entangled with any sort of romantic thingy with them coz were like family..the reason is too shallow but I cannot disobey..so he decided to work abroad..just to be away from..maybe by that he can forget me..we never contacted each other.. and I tried hard to forget my feelings for him..so i thought i am ok..but when he comes back it was me right away that he looked for..I should not feel happy and giddy but I am..so we're back just like before..only we leveled up..MU..no words..just pure action..but things between us didn't scape our family's observant eyes..it pains me a lot when they told me to stop seeing him as long as my feelings do not waver yet..he was reprimanded also by his parents.. one night he texted me to meet him..so we meet..we talked..he asked me if I am willing to eloped with him..I said No..yes I said no,I don't want to make things more complicated and that kind of relationship is not one of my desired one..elope is far from my simple brain can handle and have..he asked me if I love him I said yes..he asked me why I can't fight for it..I answered..are we gonna win?are we gonna push through this knowing that we're goin' to hurt our parents..I'm not gonna be happy knowing that I hurt my mom..and I don't believe the against all odds love thing..I saw pained in his face..he told me if only I can risk.. if only i can take an adventure with him....I told him if only our family's are not involved maybe I would take every risk, and adventure we would deal with...he asked me if we can hold hands..I nod..we stayed like that no talking just hold hands..he gripped my hand..i let him..I actually want it to be like that forever but I know after we unhold..it will be our last..so let I it be..then suddenly he pulled me and hugged me tighter..i let him..we hugged..we stayed still in that position..I didn't know but I felt my tears were rushing down..then I felt him shaking..and I felt his tear drops on my neck as he burried his face..we were like that crying..we didn't go home that night..but we didn't sleep..we just lie down him hugging me..no words..I frequently heard him having a deep sigh..till daylight comes..then we decided to have our 1st meal since last night we didn't take any..he's still holding my hand.. I just let him..I told my self just this once ..just now ..I'll savor my time with him..after we ate our breakfast..we take another walk..i just followed his lead..I didn't notice we're now leading our place..for one last time I looked at him in the eye..he smiled at me..the he told me the word that I don't want to hear from him..yen I love you..if only you would let me..but I know you won't..I wanted to tell that I love him too but I controlled my self..why should I..when I know it would be of no use anymore..instead i told him "friends?" he smile..and pulled me to hug...I wanna cry and shout that I love him..my chest was tightening..so I freed my self from his hug..afraid that my mom would see us..he let go of me walked out without turning back..and i walked fast to my room and cried..that was two months ago..yes we've ended our complicated thingy..but after that I never heard anything from him..but today I saw him..yes I saw him..and seeing him kills me in pain..why? because he's with someone else..its so unfair..i'm still in pain..I hope could have someone too..but I can't..how can I when I still love him..I told my self that i'll stop loving him..yes I have to stop specially now that he has moved on..after seeing him with her..I don't know how I managed to go away from that place..we never met eye to eye but I know he saw me..ahhh why I'm always in pain..I can't sleep..I have to let this out..but I miss him..and i know that i don't have the right too..its my choice why we ended like this..I hate complications so to avoid it I pushed him away, I ignore my happiness..will i be able to find that happiness again? I hope so..and if it comes I pray that my family won't get in between..I pray his happiness too..yes it hurts but what can I can do..maybe we're just bound to be friends..ohw not just now..maybe when I found my self ready to really call him friend..

9 comments:

  1. teary eyes ako mare.. wala ako sa position para magbigay nang comment pero bakit ganun?

    kulang ang handsdown sa pagiging masunurin mong anak.

    gustong gusto kong mag react pero sa akin na lang yun mare. i know may plan si GOD para sa'yo.

    i love you mare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pede malaman ang reaction mo?at para saan ang bakit ganun na tanong?

    pero bakit nga ba ganun mare?akala nila ok lang ako..akala niya ok na ako..di ko alam kung alam niya na dadalo ako last sunday sa gathering..aissttt kaloka talaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. TYEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT MARE NOW KO LANG NAKITA TOH, NAIIYAK NAMAN AKO SA NGYARRI SA LABLYF MO AT HANGA AKO SA TAPANG MONG PIGILAN ANG NARARAMDAMAN MO, PARANG HINDI KO KAKAYANIN ANG PINAGDAANAN MO

    DARATING DIN ANG TIME NA MAGIGING OK KA ALAM KO MAHIRAP KALIMUTAN YAN HINDI NAMAN ISANG CLICK LANG NYAN OK KAYA IT TAKES TIME, HUWAG U MAGMUKMOK LUMABAS KA PARA MAKATULONG RIN SA PAGHEHEAL NG HEART MO PARA MAGING BUSY KA AT DI MAKAPAG-ISIP NG MGA NGYARI SAYO, MAKIPAGKULITAN SA PEX TULAD NG GINAGAWA MO NGAYON, IBALIK ANG BARKONG MAKULET SA MANSION HAHAHA


    MARENG AYEN WE LOVE YOU
    SENSYA NA DI ME MAGALING MAGADVICE YAN LANG ANG NAKAYANAN NG UTAK KO BWAHAHHAHAHHAAA



    MWAAAHUG

    ReplyDelete
  4. IMPO wow ang galing mong mag-advise.


    mare okay lang ba talaga?


    ayokong kwestunin ang parents mo sa desisyon nila pero.


    pero..


    pero..


    hayiist mare baka maapektuhan ang ang umaayos mong life kapag nag-comment ako nang iba. hahaha.


    basta mare mahal na mahal ka namin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @khaye-ok lang don't worry gusto ko lang ng malupit na pananalita..sawa na ako sa mg magagandang salita..I mean I just want an honest opinion..whatever happens it won't change the fact that waley na di ba..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mare grabe na-pressure naman ako niyan :(

    feeling ko kase naging unfair ang family mo sau. sorry sa wording pero ganun yung nararamdaman ko. i mean hindi ko lang maintindihan kase family friend naman kayo? bakit hindi kayo pwedeng maging kayo. tyeeeeet sorry mare magulo lang talaga akong kausap.

    and baka pareho lang kayo nang nararamdaman.. na pinakikita lang niya sau na nakamove-on na siya pero hindi pa pala di ba? tyeet pinagugulo ko yung isip mo mare. sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually tanong ko rin yan sa sarili ko kung bakit ayaw ng parents namin an amging kami..di ba sa movies at teleserye mas gusto nila yung anak ng kaibigan...kesa sa hindi nila kilala...naalala ko bata pa ako nun sinabihan ako ni mama ko na if magkakaroon ako ng bf wag daw sa family friend..di ko lang nipansin yun xe bata pa naman ako nun..pero nung maramdaman ko na ang bawal na sinsabi nila..dun an ako nagtaka..honestly my bestfriend who happens to be his sister was my brother's ex gf.. it was a secret also..pero ng malaman nila..pinaghiwalay din..I am close to them as him to us..but romantic closeness is forbidden..I can't ask my mom why..kahit masakit pinili ko silang sundin..hindi ko alam pero alam mo nung sunday her mom invited me to have dinner with them..even his dad and my bestfriend..but how can I when that very day and moment I was deeply hurting..and the thought na posibleng makasalo ko siya at ang girl niya..di ba alam ng pamilya niya na ansasaktan ako..for sure alam nila yun kasi diba binawalan siya..and about sa pakitang moving -on I don't know sana totoo na lang na nag-move on na siya dahil hangga't bawal ang maging kami hindi kami pede..aisst mare kaloka..magulo ang lovelife ko..masakit..at mahirap ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. mare naiiyak na naman ako. ang daming bakit??!! di ba?
    hindi ko talaga maintindihan kung bakit ayaw nila sa family friend?! ano ba?

    kaya nga sabi ko sa'yo handsdown ako sa pagiging masunurin mong anak.

    my God mare talagang kinaya mo yun? pumunta ka talaga sa kanila. napakainsensitive naman nila. super bow ako sau.

    well baka hindi pa talaga right time na maging kayo. malay mo magbago isip nang family mo. and i'm praying :D hopefully :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you deserve every single right to be happy,that's all i can say.i don't know you in person but i can feel your pain.walang sinuman ang may karapatan na hadlangan ang mga taong magmahalan kung ang mga ito'y kapwa naman malaya.im not against in your parents and his parents on their decisions na pagbawalan kayo kasi i don't know their reason but whatever it is,i just hope they made the right decision because nasasaktan na kayo pareho.

    ReplyDelete