Friday, October 14, 2011

Foreword and list my completed and on going Fanfics( minus the one shots lol)

MY BEST BUD's BABY SISTER (Completed)

Why after how many years that had passed you still think of him, you still love him, no matter how many good looking man would swoon , they just don't match w/ him..funny because this person hates you, and was once told you that your not his type and the most funny thing actually not funny but the hurtful truth is because he's now with somebody else..(Devon)

How I can I love her when she's my Bestbud's baby sister, she's supposed to be my baby sister too, i should love her as my baby sister too,not that alone, but also because she is now my cousin's girl..but this stupid damn heart beats for her romantically..and to think all through the years its always her..(James)
____________________________________________
ONE TRUE LOVE(Completed)

Just when I'm about to officially forget him,he showed up from nowhere and told me that he loves me,so I believed him but the moment that I believed him..there I gave him another chance of hurting me ,and let me vanished for eternity if possible..


I love her the first time I saw her,but we never got the chance to be friends, she always hangs out with her annoying bestfriend..I doubt if he only see's her as a bestfriend, but then I took my chance and told her my feelings,that was my luckiest and happiest day..but the ***** put me to misery that makes her vanished without me knowing her whereabouts ..but now she's her I was so shocked I almost run to hug her but stopped when I saw that she's not alone..(James)

________________________________________________________
KISS(short story)(Completed)


I run away because my father wants me to marry my bestfriend's bf, who happens to be my bestfriend too..and not that I Like somebody else..then I met him..

I was busy for my long day work when this girl popped up and kissed me without warning..I must admit the lips was the sweetest lips i've ever kissed..who's this stranger who makes my heart grow wild.. (James)

__________________________________________________________


MY BRATTY PRINCESS(ON gOING)

Everybody loves me..who would not when I'm the Princess of this school..Im kind..oppsss ok fine am brat..but I see to it that I give my pry the reward they deserve after I make them a clown..but heck this one brute,good looking guy,oozing with sex appeal yell at me..fine its my fault but who the heck he think he is..gaahhhhh I so hate him..(Devon)

Agreeing my dad and his friend to study in this School happens to be owned the biggest stocks makes me breath fresh air out of my sister and her friends *****y bratness..but who am I too fool my self I guess this girl..who happens to look like a nymph..gorgeous as she is walks,acts and talk as if she owns the school make fun of me..I really hated it..but damn my heart still throbs wild its as if its about to jump and wanted to be catched by her..(James)
_________________________________________________________
EXCHANGED FAVOR(THREE SHOT)( COMPLETED)

Your broke..its valentines day..you have to end your misery by celebrating it alone..and your happy with it..unti you bump with your ex with the reason you broke up his *****y gf..you and your pride make a good deal with an ohw so hottie guy..(Devon)

Your trying to be alone to think of any reasons you can give to your grands who's definitely and frequently bugging you bout getting married when you don't even have a gf..busy eating when you suddenly look straight and find out the girl who eats alone like there's no tomorrow catch your attention..you find it amusing..you laugh alone with the sight..then out of nowhere she approach you asking for a favor you very well agreed with pleasure..(James)

_________________________________________________________
LOVE IS OUCH(soon)


what will you do if you've seen with your naked eye the fiance that you love ..the only man you would want to share the rest of your life..the man that even if he mistreated you still..you love him..the man that everybody thought is perfect except your friends..making out with one of your bestfriend..

what will you do?
would you still remain to be the fiancee that understands him?
and what will you do to your bestfriend?
friendship..love..betrayal..love is ouch..

Devon Mae Seron one of the sought after leading lady of every leading man,22 years old, the only daughter of a well known family from mixed politician and businessman..I love everything that I have..family, friends,and my fiance who happen to be one of my bestfriend..


James Robert Reid one of the sought after bachelor in town..a well known singer, 23 years old, the only son of the well known Business magnate..but chooses to follow his dreams..well just for the meantime coz I know that,in time i'll be handling the business that my father bestowed upon me..I love her from a distant..we've never got introduced yet..we both circulate in entertainment world but,we do not meet half way..I hope one day i'll get a chance to be introduced with this beautiful lady..when it comes to her I honestly got the insecurities that i have in me..who would not be..she has lots of admirers both from the industry and out..


Ivan Dorchner one of the sought after leading man, 23 years old the only son of Celebrity Businessman,for him life is too perfect until his parents announced during dinner along with his bestfriend and her family, that she is already his fiancee..i love her as a bestfriend nothing more nothing less..
___________________________________

TAME ME?!( ON GOING)

A nymph , a Goddess and the Heiress of Seron Industries ..but most of all is she is the Ice princess and the widl tigress that no one can tame, She is Devon Merideth Seron..

Will the self proclaimed but indeed true hottie Hier of Reid's empire able to tame her as he promised to himself that he will make her fall for him, He is James Reid
Edit/Delete Message

No comments:

Post a Comment