Monday, October 17, 2011

COME BACK( Oneshot)

I honestly don't know what got into me when I found and received the news that Devon will be paired up with Sam her long time crush and the guy I am most jealous of..I am happy for her of course but definitely on the verge of insecurities that I have in me when it comes to her..

I felt unwanted, an outcast before her existence..but when she came things happened unexpectedly..I could still remember the feeling of fear knowing that she's really mad at me when Tricia and I suddenly barged in while she's into changing ..everybody thought there's Tricia and I, but they were all wrong..I know it will be bad as it may sound but I used Tricia to get to know her I thought they're friends but I was wrong..so I started staying away from her for I know she can be of no used I don't want to give Devon the wrong impression..

Everything Happened so fast from awkward we became the best buds inside the house..she's definitely the closest to..and her being close to me makes my life more complete..I don't have any idea with what's happening outside PBB house.. I was so careless that I only found out when we got out was no longer the same when were still inside..yes it was indeed..inside I could hugged her tight goodnight..could even give and get a peck on our checks..I just wish that we never came out..but everything has an ending..

Then there's our fan I am most thankful of..I have to give them credits to see me through..they knew how I felt for her..how I wished she knew..they can see what's in my eyes when I looked at her but I can only hope she knew..it kills me to the bones every time she gives her smile I could wish only for me..but she's she..simple,bubbly, sweetly brusque , friendly..caring..but most she is beautiful..no one that I could think could compare with her beauty because she is she..while some of the girls I met where fake..nice infront of me but a little devil indeed..

I wasn't faking nor acting everytime there's a call for as to be sweet..I was the happiest when the GV starts filming and the most loneliest when it ended..time fies back..rumors and scandals came to the open..I felt that I do not deserve her anymore coz she is untainted while me..look at me a party animal..but it does not make me forget the strong feeling I have for her even if she's not beside me she's always in my head and mostly resided in my heart..

And now she's working with him..( tears flowing continuously as he felt the pain been barging on him)

Devon: dito ka lang pala..kanina pa kita hinahanap( mahinang saad nito sabay pahid ng luha sa mukha ng binata)

James couldn't believe in his eyes..unknowingly he reach his arm to cup the face of the woman he has been dreaming and keeping in his mind for more than a year now and the reason why he is sulking at the moment..

And Devon just let him be..she loves him..and she felt that he too feels the same..but something happened that she still don't know and wanted to know ..she just felt that he is fading away from her and it hurts her..seeing him with someone else..knowing that he partied again with her..but now he is crying..what or who is the reason of his tears..?

Devon: can't you just come back and give me the smile and the stares that you always give?( she said softly,partly sobbing)

james was cut with his trance..is he hearing her right?she looked at her watched at how beautiful she is even when crying..

Devon: are you that far away from me, to not know how its way back?( there she is already sobbing hard)


and with that James hugged her tight..

James: i'm sorry..I'm sorry..I didn't know..( yes he didn't know that he is hurting her..he was pre-occupied with is own pain that he obliviously foresee her feelings for him..he is sulking for nothing)a laugh was heard from him..and hugged her more..

James: I'm sorry..I didn't leave not once I step out from you..

Devon: can we just forget that I still have to wait till I reached 21..

James: what?

Devon: I can't let you wait and wander again, I'm afraid i'll lose you for real..

James: no Dee..I will wait..I want us to have a blessing from your parents..


Devon: but..( pout)


james chuckled at her reaction and could no longer hold the thing he longed to do

James: no buts Dee..ahm from you..because even if I will wait I want us to sealed it ( and kissed Devon Lovingly and stopped to gasped for air)
There it is already sealed..I'll never go and wander again..coz I know now that my love is never ignored..I love you Devon..


Devon: akala ko di mo na sasabihin yun..

James: oppsss... don't answer me now I might not be able to control my self when you do..for now its enough to feel your feelings..

devon was more than happy to know that he thinks of her parents approval and his willingness to wait for the right time..



A short one neh? a random oneshot..blame it to my random mind..loljezzz leave some love after you read if u think u love me neh?

7 comments:

  1. tyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ayan ka na naman mare sa pagpapakilig sa puso ko eh.


    super miss you na talaga.. so happy dahil kagi mo kaming pinapasaya sa FF mo. more more to come pa.

    i love you mare. one of the BEST ka talaga.

    ~dee (DEVON KHAYE SERON)lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh salamat dito...lam mo naman kami uhaw ngayon sa mga updates at kilig moments ng jaevon kaya thank you talaga dito...parang totoo lang hehehe...sana nga ano...

    magaganda ang mga gawa mo kaya keep it up...more one shot to come at sana may karugtong na ang mga nabiting FF mo hehehe...


    God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madaming grammar mistakes pero okay lang kasi naiintidhan ko pa rin naman yun story.

    Two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    grabe ate ayen hindi ka nagbabago
    ang galing mo pa din,

    super kilig tong gawa mo
    yiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahahahaa sorry naman sa wrong grammar , as i've said After I posted the said entry, it was just a random shot,I didn't edit nor re-read it lol..again sorry..and thank you..I appreciate it..

    sa lahat ng bumasa nito at natuwa nakilig salamat...muahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. super like khit one shot lang...........xna my plabas ulit ang jaevon xa tv.i miz them..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hayz.... para talagang ito yung nasa isip ni jaime...


    wahahaha

    pasensya na barko di talaga ako marunong magcomment wahahaha..

    basta nakakakilig yun na!

    - ATTY..:D

    ReplyDelete