Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Ordinary Girl 4

Day 4

Mataman na nakaupo ang binata sa dating inuupuan, patingin tingin sa relo at panay tingin sa pintuan ng Gems Cafe, he himself doesn’t know why he keeps on coming in the said place...this has been his 3rd day excluding the 1st one, and he do wanted to see the ordinary girl..the girl whose face keeps on popping in his busy mind and even in his dreams..

His time being and ordinary James is done..w/ a sigh he follows his asst to the limo waiting outside..just after he settled..

Asst: sir your Lolo is calling

Tiningnan muna ni James ang asst bago nito lubusan na kunin ang telepono..

Phone Convo

James: I am on my way Lolo

Lolo: Iho don’t forget, tonight you will meet your fiancé..

James: is it tonight already Lo?

Lolo: yes iho

James: I thought she’s still chasing her liberty..

Lolo: no, iho ..she’s back and ready..

End of the phone convo

James doesn’t know why..but he seems not ready ..he is confuse w/ his feelings, it was long ago when he found out that he will marry someone that his grandparents approved, it was an arrange marriage actually, they were supposed to meet and get married last year, but his so- called fiancé asked for a one year liberty..
Tonight he will meet her..

He’s not happy..

Not even excited..

He thought he was ready then..

But why..?

He is actually ready to embrace the future that his grandparents chooses for him, but that was before he meet the ordinary girl...

he wanted to know her..wanted to see her again..but he couldn’t find her, the detective he hired couldn’t trace her...

Will I ever see you again?

Will all my questions about you got an answers?

Do I still have the right to look for you when I am already meant for someone else?

I wish I had asked you your real name...

The Party

The party was indeed for the elites body guards and different skilled guard are on their posts, beautiful and different Luxury car w/ personal valet are parked handsomely on the space provided...glitz and glamour are sparkling everywhere but it was nothing compare to the beauty who is descending glamorously , w/ elegance and finesse @ the grand staircase She is none other than Devon Romualdez Seron the reason of the tonight’s party..

The Press/Media w/ all glory took their camera for this is their chance to get the bits of her, yes for the 1st time she will be known to the public the heiress of the Seron’s and Romuldez’s 

Every Adonis swoons ,and every Eve envies

But James couldn’t give her a look, he sure got captivated by the beauty infront, but he couldn’t erase in his mind that the girl is the reason why he can’t and will never have the chance to chase the ordinary girl..

Devon on the other hand was shock to know that the guy made her do un-ordinary things for her,is her fiancé...she sure wanted to squeal and hug him but she was caught off guard when he looked at her emontionless..then it dawned her that the guy doesn’t know her and was raised cold hearted ...

James: Even if I don’t like it, I know that I have to take you for a dance

Saad ni James sa dalaga walang emosyon,

Devon: sure

Mahinang sagot ng dalaga sabay abot ng kamay..

James: In two months you will be my wife..

Devon: I’m afraid, but its true..

Npataas kilay ang binata sa sagot ng dalaga, at tiningnan niya ito, muntik nitong mahigit ang hininga ng Makita ang mga mata ng dalaga..at napapilig ito ng ulo mentally the girl can’t be his ordinary girl..

James: what makes you change your mind and agreed, when you ran away then?

Devon: I have no way out..I’m sorry I have no plans of ruining your life if that’s the reason of your coldness on me..you can cancel everything...

James: and what?failed my family?

Devon: but..

James: No..if I am going to suffer, I am bringing you w/ me...

Devon: ok..lets be friends, or if it is hard on you atleast let us be civil

Di na sumagot ang binata at din a rin tumngin sa dalaga, there’s something in her voice and her eyes that makes his heart do the summer sault..


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kekekek this is longer I think than the last chappie aight..

but still my apology, I am actually tired now, yet I can't sleep

so here I make an update..aigooo it ain't good but still

hope you would read this

and thank you sa nagbasa ng prev chap ha..mukang isa lang yata LOL

isa lang nagcomment..ah may naglike pala sa FB salamat sa inyo

at sa mga silent reader( as if meron)( kekekke) salamat ha..

thank you talaga..

parang oulet ko na to..and it makes me happy

knowing na may taong nagtiyaga at nagsayang ng oras ang likha ko

sobrang thank you talaga...

5 comments:

  1. waaa super duper like ko tong new fanfic mo for jaevon.. exciting .. maghihintay ako sa update.. more update please .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha aq sure na laging nag-aabang...karukay exciting ang ff n ito...sana may next chap n hehehe...

    God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story pls update it....sorry for the demand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nemen mare kaabang abang naman lahat nang FF mo. ih excited ako sa mga susunod na kaganapan lol.

    hmmm eto nalang nakakapag pasaya sa akin kay tuloy tuloy lang ha.

    love you mare.

    God Bless!

    jk022509

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you post this sa wattpad??? Plsssss. :-)

    ReplyDelete